Dear Bposhaadi.com Users,
Bposhaadi.com analysts / relations team ensures that every profile put up at Bposhaadi.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
At Bposhaadi.com we have a strict abuse-prevention & reporting systems for those that do get through our screening systems.
However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience. We urge you to be careful.
Here are some simple guidelines you can follow to protect your privacy.
1. Guard your anonymity
Our easy system of anonymous contacting (expressing interest, accepting/declining), and private messaging (Communicate section) is to ensure that your identity is protected until you decide to reveal it.
- Always Remember that you are in control of your online experience at all times. You can remain completely anonymous until you choose not to.
- It's always advised that you Don't include your personal contact information like name, email address, home address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages. See , Understand and then respond with your details.
- Don't send contact information until your instincts tell you that this is someone you can trust. It's okay to take your time. People with patience usually will wait for the right time.
2. Use emails initially
Setting up a separate email account for communicating will help you as believed. Trust your instincts and start by sharing only your email address and communicating solely via email.
- Always Look for odd behavior or inconsistencies. Serious people will respect your space and allow you to take your time.
- Ask a friend / relative or someone you trust to read the emails you receive - an unbiased observer can spot warning signs you missed.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- Don't use signature lines in your emails that include your phone numbers and addresses.
- Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you don't know well.